Getaflix addon sometimes is not working as we wants on our kodi device. It's will make you frustrating when you install kodi addon and got some error report. But how to fix Getaflix addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your Getaflix addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from Getaflix addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking Getaflix addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing Getaflix addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our Getaflix addon install guide bellow.
The Getaflix developer credits MetalKettle, the Evolve Team, Trapper and Echo Coder for the base code fof this new Kodi addon. Content is added on a daily basis. Getaflix has several categories including today’s live games, live TV, TV shows, movies, documentaries, music, stand up comedy, sports, theater of dreams, all WWE, fitness place, and top YouTubers.To make Getaflix Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Getaflix addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Getaflix is not an official Kodi addon so don’t ask questions about it in the support forums. Other Kodi users are often the best source of help. The Getaflix addon also requires F4M Tester and SportsDevil so you will want to have both of them activated as well.
How to Install Getaflix Add-on for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, click on the category that says Add-ons.
- Next, proceed to the settings. You can get there by clicking on the gear icon. In the category that says Add-ons, you’ll need to move the slider for Unknown sources to the On position if you have not previously. You’ll get a message warning you about doing that, so just click Yes.
- Now, navigate back to the home screen and click on the folder icon. The next screen is the File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and double click on Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Start by clicking on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- You will now be prompted to enter the web address.
- Enter exactly http://getaflix.us/repo and hit the Done button.
- This media source needs a name. Enter Get and then click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen, and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box with an arrow pointing inside. Go ahead and click on it. This is the addon browser screen. Select Install from zip file.
- Go ahead and click on Get, getaflixrepo.zip.
- Wait a moment and you’ll see a message stating that the addon is enabled.
- Now, click on Install from repository and select Getaflix Repo.
- Now select Video addons, then GETAFLIX, and then Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Add-Ons > Getaflix to launch the addon.
How to Install Getaflix Add-on for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://getaflix.us/repo and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it Get and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick Get, getaflixrepo.zip.
- In a moment, you will see a addon enabled notification message telling you it is ready.
- Next you will want to click on Install from repository.
- Choose the Getaflix Repo.
- Now select Video addons, GETAFLIX, and Install.
- Return home and go to Videos > Add-ons > Getaflix to access the addon.