IPTV Stalker addon in some conditions is not working correctly on our kodi device. It's will make you frustrating when you install kodi addon and got some error warning. But how to fix IPTV Stalker addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your IPTV Stalker addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from IPTV Stalker addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking IPTV Stalker addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing IPTV Stalker addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our IPTV Stalker addon install guide bellow.
For those that want another option for IPTV, the IPTV Stalker addon is a great offering. This one is great, and it focuses on TV from the US/UK/CAN primarily. However, you may find other channels as well. This is one that everyone should add to their list. If you want to check it out, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this addon is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the IPTV Stalker team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, the IPTV Stalker team is available to help you for support.
To make IPTV Stalker Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the IPTV Stalker addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Install the IPTV Stalker Addon for Kodi v17 Krypton
First, we will start with the Krypton version of Kodi. Be aware you have to download the file located here.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From here select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box with an arrow pointing inside. Go ahead and click on it. This is the addon browser screen. Select Install from zip file.
- Click on the file we mentioned above, and it should be labeled repository.dnarepo.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Install from Repository > Video addons > IPTV Stalker > Install.
- To access, go to the Home screen > Add-ons > Videos > IPTV Stalker
Those are the steps you need to follow for the addon on the Krypton (v17) version. Now, we’ll show you the instructions for Jarvis.
Install the IPTV Stalker Addon for Kodi v16 Jarvis
If you are using Jarvis, the instructions vary slightly but should be easy to follow. Be aware you have to download the file located here.
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From here, click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Choose the file that you downloaded earlier. It should be labeled repository.dnarepo.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the addon is enabled.
- Go to Install from Repository > Video addons > IPTV Stalker > Install.
- Access the addon by going to Videos > Video Add-Ons > IPTV Stalker from your home screen.
You are now ready to go with either version you choose.