Not FilmOn addon in some conditions is not working as we wish on our kodi TV box. It's become terrible situations when you install kodi addon and got some error notification. But how to fix Not FilmOn addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your Not FilmOn addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from Not FilmOn addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking Not FilmOn addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing Not FilmOn addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our Not FilmOn addon install guide bellow.
The Not FilmOn addon is what some consider to be a mega offering. That is because you can find a wide range from TV channels as well as movies, videos, documentaries, and more. It is not hard to see why this one has become a favorite in the community. To see it more closely, use our guide to help you download and install it today.To make Not FilmOn Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Not FilmOn addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
As you might guess, this addon is not official. That means you can not ask for assistance directly on the Kodi website. Instead, you will want to contact one of the developers with any questions and follow them to keep up with future updates.
How to Install Not FilmOn for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the home screen, open the Settings screen by clicking on the icon (it looks like a gear). Now, you will see several rows of icons. Look for the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add source heading and click on it.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://noobsandnerds.com/portal and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter nanrepo or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on nanrepo and then repository.noobsandnerds-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Select Install from repository, and click noobsandnerds Repository.
- Choose Video addons.
- Now, click on Not FilmOn followed by the Install button.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Now highlight Video addons and select Not FilmOn to launch the addon.
How to Install Not FilmOn for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://noobsandnerds.com/portal and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it nanrepo and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick nanrepo, repository.noobsandnerds-x.x.x.zip.
- In a moment, you will see an addon enabled notification message telling you it is ready.
- Next you will want to click on Install from repository.
- Choose the noobsandnerds Repository.
- Now select Video addons, Not FilmOn, and Install.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > Not FilmOn to access the addon.