Secret TV addon in some regions is not working correctly on our kodi TV box. It's make you confused when you install kodi addon and got some error message. But how to fix Secret TV addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your Secret TV addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from Secret TV addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking Secret TV addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing Secret TV addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our Secret TV addon install guide bellow.
If you speak Portuguese, we suggest you take a look at the Secret TV addon. We like this one because everything seems to load quickly. Whether you are looking for music, live TV, or others, you can find them all here. To check this one out, use our guide to help you download and install it.To make Secret TV Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Secret TV addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
How to Install the Secret TV Addon for Kodi v17 Krypton
First, we will start with the Krypton version of Kodi. Be aware you have to download the file located here.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From here select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on the file we mentioned above, and it should be labeled plugin.video.SECRET TV.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To access, go to Add-ons > Video Add-ons > Secret TV.
Those are the steps you need to follow for the addon on the Krypton (v17) version. Now, we’ll show you the instructions for Jarvis.
How to Install the Secret TV Addon for Kodi v16 Jarvis
If you are using Jarvis, the instructions vary slightly but should be easy to follow. Be aware you have to download the file located here.
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From here, click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Choose the file that you downloaded earlier. It should be labeled plugin.video.SECRET TV.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the addon is enabled.
- Access the addon by going to Videos > Video Add-Ons > Secret TV from your home screen.
You are now ready to go with either version you choose.