SlaughterHouse addon in some regions is not working as expected on our kodi software. It's make you confused when you install kodi addon and got some error notice. But how to fix SlaughterHouse addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your SlaughterHouse addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from SlaughterHouse addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking SlaughterHouse addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as ExpressVPN, we already testing SlaughterHouse addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our SlaughterHouse addon install guide bellow.
Slasher movies are great if you are a fan of the genre. That is why we like seeing addons like SlaughterHouse. This one has many great options that you will want to check out. You can’t go wrong with this one. To get it, use our guide to help you download and install it today.To make SlaughterHouse Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use ExpressVPN because our team already testing the SlaughterHouse addon use ExpressVPN and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off ExpressVPN VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this build is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the development team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, you can reach out to the development team.
Install SlaughterHouse for Kodi v17 Krypton
First, we will start with the Leia version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://ukodi1.com/_repo/ and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name ukodi1 or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on ukodi1 then select repository.ukodix-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Now, select Install from repository > uKodi1 Repo > Video addon > SlaughterHouse > Install.
- To access, go back to the home screen and choose select Add-ons > Video addons > SlaughterHouse.
How to Install the SlaughterHouse Addon for Kodi v16 Jarvis
If you are using Jarvis, the instructions vary slightly but should be easy to follow.
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, go to the System heading. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://ukodi1.com/_repo/ and click Done.
- Now, label it ukodi1 or whatever you like. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Choose ukodi1 and then repository.ukodix-x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the addon is enabled.
- Now, select Install from repository and then uKodi1 Repo > Video addon > SlaughterHouse > Install.
- Access the addon by going to Videos > Video Add-Ons > SlaughterHouse from your home screen.