Soloman addon in some conditions is not working as we wants on our kodi player. It's make you confused when you install kodi addon and got some error notice. But how to fix Soloman addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your Soloman addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from Soloman addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking Soloman addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing Soloman addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our Soloman addon install guide bellow.
The Soloman addon is a great IPTV offering. It is just full or great channels for you to watch. We also like that it has a latino version. This is an addon you won’t want to miss. We can help you get it. If you will our guide, we will help you download and install it.To make Soloman Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Soloman addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this addon is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the Soloman team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, the Soloman team is available to help you for support.
How to Install the Soloman Addon for Kodi v17 Krypton
First, we will start with the Krypton version of Kodi. Be aware you have to download the file located here.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From here select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box with an arrow pointing inside. Go ahead and click on it. This is the addon browser screen. Select Install from zip file.
- Click on the file we mentioned above, and it should be labeled soloman-master.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To access, go to Add-ons > Videos > Soloman.
Those are the steps you need to follow for the addon on the Krypton (v17) version. Now, we’ll show you the instructions for Jarvis.
How to Install the Soloman Addon for Kodi v16 Jarvis
If you are using Jarvis, the instructions vary slightly but should be easy to follow. Be aware you have to download the file located here.
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From here, click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Choose the file that you downloaded earlier. It should be labeled soloman-master.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the addon is enabled.
- Access the addon by going to Videos > Video Add-Ons > Soloman from your home screen.
You are now ready to go with either version you choose.