Triangulum addon sometimes is not working as we wish on our kodi device. It's will make you frustrating when you install kodi addon and got some error warning. But how to fix Triangulum addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your Triangulum addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from Triangulum addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking Triangulum addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing Triangulum addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our Triangulum addon install guide bellow.
Like many other addons, the Triangulum addon provides you with access to movies and shows. These types are common, but you are sure to find your favorites here. It is worth a closer look to see what it is all about. Use our guide to help you download and install it today.
This addon is not officially supported by the XBMC / Kodi team. You will not want to post questions to their support forums. Instead, the development team will be able to help you with any questions you might have.
How to Install Triangulum for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, go to the System heading. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source, and then click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://repo.lockdown.in and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter lockdown or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on lockdown and then repository.lockdown-x.x.zip and wait for the notification message.
- Now, select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find lockdown and click on it.
- Choose Video addons, and then Triangulum.
- Click the button that says Install, and wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Wait for the notification message.
- The addon is now installed, you do not need to access the repository for this one.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Now highlight Video addons and select Triangulum to launch the addon.
How to Install Triangulum for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://repo.lockdown.in and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it lockdown and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick lockdown, repository.lockdown-x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the addon is enabled.
- Select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find lockdown in this list and click on it. Now, choose the Video addons option, and click on Triangulum.
- You should now see the Add-on information box. There are several buttons you can click, but you want to click on the one that says Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > Triangulum to access the addon.