Brettus Anime addon in some conditions is not working as we wish on our kodi TV box. It's will be extra effort when you install kodi addon and got some error message. But how to fix Brettus Anime addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your Brettus Anime addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from Brettus Anime addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking Brettus Anime addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing Brettus Anime addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our Brettus Anime addon install guide bellow.
The Brettus Anime addon is a good source of popular anime. Kodi fans will appreciate the list of series including titles like Dragon Ball, Fairy Tail, Sword Art Online, and 30+ more to choose from. Since Brettus Anime is a version 1.0 release you can expect more content.To make Brettus Anime Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Brettus Anime addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Brettus Anime is not an official Kodi addon. As such you will not want to ask for help on their support forums. The developer does not offer contact information. As always you can get involved in the Kodi community and ask for help from fellow users. Most are happy to help.
How to Install Brettus Anime Add-on for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://dimitrology.com/repo/ and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter dimi or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on dimi and then Repository.Brettusrepo-x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Select Install from repository, and click Brettus Builds Repository > Brettus Anime > Install.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Now highlight Video addons and select Brettus Anime to launch the addon.
How to Install Brettus Anime for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://dimitrology.com/repo/ and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it dimi and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick dimi > Repository.Brettusrepo-x.x.zip.
- In a moment, you will see a addon enabled notification message telling you it is ready.
- Next you will want to click on Install from repository.
- Choose Brettus Builds Repository > Brettus Anime > Install
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > Brettus Anime to access the addon.