Burning Series addon in several case is not working appropriately on our kodi software. It's make you confused when you install kodi addon and got some error warning. But how to fix Burning Series addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your Burning Series addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from Burning Series addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking Burning Series addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing Burning Series addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our Burning Series addon install guide bellow.
If you like to watch TV and speak German, we have a good offering for you. The Burning Series addon offers you many different TV series, mostly in German. This is one that you shouldn’t miss out on. Whether you like new or old series, you are sure to enjoy it. To help you get it, please use our guide to help you download and install it.To make Burning Series Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Burning Series addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
The Burning Series is not an official addon. That means that you will want to refrain from asking the Kodi team questions on the official support forums. Instead, the Chmee Phreekz team will help you with all questions.
Install the Burning Series Addon for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, click on the category that says Add-ons.
- Next, proceed to the settings. You can get there by clicking on the gear icon. In the category that says Add-ons, you’ll need to move the slider for Unknown sources to the On position if you have not previously. You’ll get a message warning you about doing that, so just click Yes.
- Now, navigate back to the home screen and click on the folder icon. The next screen is the File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and double click on Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Start by clicking on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- You will now be prompted to enter the web address.
- Enter exactly http://srp.nu/ and hit the Done button.
- This media source needs a name. Enter SuperRepo and then click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen, and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box with an arrow pointing inside. Go ahead and click on it. This is the addon browser screen. Select Install from zip file.
- Go ahead and click on SuperRepo, krypton, all, superrepo.kodi.krypton.all-x.x.x.zip
- Wait a moment and you’ll see a message stating that the addon is enabled.
- Now, click on Install from repository and select SuperRepo All.
- Now select Video addons, Burning Series, and then Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return to the Home Screen and go to Add-Ons > Burning Series to launch the addon.
Install the Burning Series Addon for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi.
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://srp.nu/ and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it SuperRepo and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick SuperRepo, jarvis, all, superrepo.kodi.jarvis.all-x.x.x.zip
- In a moment, you will see a addon enabled notification message telling you it is ready.
- Next you will want to click on Install from repository.
- Choose the SuperRepo All.
- Now select Videos > Video addons > Burning Series, and Install.
- Return home and go to Videos > Add-ons > Burning Series to access the addon.