DeLorean addon in some conditions is not working as we wants on our kodi player. It's become terrible situations when you install kodi addon and got some error report. But how to fix DeLorean addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your DeLorean addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from DeLorean addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking DeLorean addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing DeLorean addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our DeLorean addon install guide bellow.
As you might have guessed, this addon is named after the most famous DeLorean in the entertainment world. Of course, it is the one from Back to the future. We like this one a lot because it is a mega addon. You’ll want to add this one to your list. Use our guide to help you download and install it today.To make DeLorean Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the DeLorean addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this repo is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is not supported by the Kodi team. However, it is supported by the individual development team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. They will be available to help you for support.
How to Install DeLorean for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://mykodirevolution.com/repo and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter rev or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- This will bring up the addon browser. Select Install from zip file.
- Click on rev and then select repository.kodirevolution-x-x-x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Go to install from repository, choose Kodi Revolution Repo > Video Add-ons > DeLorean > Install.
- To use, go to Add-ons > Video Add-ons > DeLorean.
How to Install DeLorean for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi.
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://mediarepos.net/tco and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it rev and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick rev > repository.kodirevolution-x-x-x.zip.
- In a moment, you will see a notification message telling you that the repo has been installed.
- Now, go to Kodi Revolution Repo > Video Add-ons > Delorean > Install.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To use, go to the home screen Videos > Video addons > Delorean.