Follow Follow addon in some conditions is not working properly on our kodi player. It's will be extra effort when you install kodi addon and got some error notice. But how to fix Follow Follow addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your Follow Follow addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from Follow Follow addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking Follow Follow addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing Follow Follow addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our Follow Follow addon install guide bellow.
For those that are unaware, this addon is dedicated to and follows the Rangers Football Club located in Glasgow, Scotland. They are in the first tier of the Scottish Professional Football League. If you are a fan of the Rangers, you simply must have this addon. It resembles other club channels like Chelsea TV.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this addon is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is not supported by the Kodi team. However, it is supported by the team at Evolve. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. The Evolve team is available to help you for support.
To make Follow Follow Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Follow Follow addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Install Follow Follow Add-on for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, click on the category that says Add-ons.
- Next, proceed to the settings. You can get there by clicking on the gear icon. In the category that says Add-ons, you’ll need to move the slider for Unknown sources to the On position if you have not previously. You’ll get a message warning you about doing that, so just click Yes.
- Now, navigate back to the home screen and click on the gear icon. Then on the next screen select File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and double click Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://slimsrepo.comli.com/ and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter Slims or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- This will bring up the addon browser. Select Install from zip file.
- Click on Slims and then repository.slimevolve-x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Select Install from repository.
- Choose Video addons.
- Now, click on Follow Follow followed by the Install button.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Now highlight Video addons and select Follow Follow to launch the addon.
How to Install the Follow Follow Addon for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, go to the System heading, and you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, so click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://slimsrepo.comli.com/, and click Done.
- Now, label it slims repo, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on addons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Choose slims repo and then repository.slimevolve-x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the repo is enabled.
- Now, go to Install from repository, and select Video Addons. Look for Follow Follow, and wait again for the notification.
- To use, return home and go to Videos > Video Add-Ons > Follow Follow .