FreeView addon in some conditions is not working as expected on our kodi device. It's become terrible situations when you install kodi addon and got some error notification. But how to fix FreeView addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your FreeView addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from FreeView addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking FreeView addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as ExpressVPN, we already testing FreeView addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our FreeView addon install guide bellow.
FreeView will give you access to 50+ channels in the UK. In addition to Kodi, you will need a VPN to access content from outside the UK. This is because FreeView requires a UK IP address to access the channels. We have a coupon at the bottom of this page if you need a VPN. Once set up, you can access a VPN server in the UK to enjoy channels on FreeView.
Freeview channels include 4Music, 5Star, 5USA, Al Jazeera, BBC Alba, BBC Four HD, BBC News HD, BBC One HD, BBC One Northern Ireland, BBC One Scotland, BBC One Wales, BBC Parliament, BBC Two HD, BBC Two Northern Ireland, BBC Two Scotland, BBC Two Wales, Blaze, Bloomberg, The Box, Box Hits, Box Upfront, Capital TV, CBBC HD, CBeebies HD, CBS Action, CBS Drama, CBS Reality, Channel 4, Channel 5, Channel AKA, Chilled, CITV, Clubbing TV, Clubland, CNN International, Community Channel, The Craft Channel, Dave, Dave ja vu, Drama, E4, Film4, Food Network. Forces TV, Heart TV, Home, Horror Channel. ITV1, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4, ITVBe, The Jewelry Channel, Keep It Country, Kerrang, Kiss, Kix, London Live, Magic, More4, NOW Music, Pick, POP, QUEST, QVC, QVC Beauty, QVC Extra, QVC Plus, QVC Style, Really, S4C, Sky News, Tiny Pop, Travel Channel, truTV, Yesterday.
The FreeView addon is not officially supported by the Kodi team. As such you will not want to post questions on the forum. The developer’s Twitter account is closed so you will want to reach out to the team at TV Addons if you have questions about the addon.
To make FreeView Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use ExpressVPN because our team already testing the FreeView addon use ExpressVPN and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off ExpressVPN VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
How to Install FreeView Add-on for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, click on the category that says Add-ons.
- Next, proceed to the settings. You can get there by clicking on the gear icon. In the category that says Add-ons, you’ll need to move the slider for Unknown sources to the On position if you have not previously. You’ll get a message warning you about doing that, so just click Yes.
- Now, navigate back to the home screen and click on the folder icon. The next screen is the File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and double click on Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Start by clicking on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- You will now be prompted to enter the web address.
- Enter exactly http://fusion.tvaddons.co and hit the Done button.
- This media source needs a name. Enter Fusion and then click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen, and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box with an arrow pointing inside. Go ahead and click on it. This is the addon browser screen. Select Install from zip file.
- Go ahead and click on Fusion, xbmc-repos, english, repository.rayw1986-x.x.x.zip
- Wait a moment and you’ll see a message stating that the addon is enabled.
- Now, click on Install from repository and select RayW1986 Repo.
- Now select Video addons, then Freeview, and then Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Add-Ons > Freeview to launch the addon.
How to Install FreeView Add-on for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://fusion.tvaddons.co and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it Fusion and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick Fusion, xbmc-repos, english, repository.rayw1986-x.x.x.zip
- In a moment, you will see a addon enabled notification message telling you it is ready.
- Next you will want to click on Install from repository.
- Choose the RayW1986 Repo.
- Now select Video addons, Freeview, and Install.
- Return home and go to Videos > Add-ons > Freeview to access the addon.