Kodi4Good addon sometimes is not working as we wish on our kodi TV box. It's will make you frustrating when you install kodi addon and got some error notification. But how to fix Kodi4Good addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your Kodi4Good addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from Kodi4Good addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking Kodi4Good addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as ExpressVPN, we already testing Kodi4Good addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our Kodi4Good addon install guide bellow.
The Kodi4Good addon is a very nice premium offering that gives you many options for IPTV. This one is a great option for those that like to enjoy Kodi for that purpose. This is one you won’t want to miss out on. Use our guide to help you download and install it.To make Kodi4Good Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use ExpressVPN because our team already testing the Kodi4Good addon use ExpressVPN and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off ExpressVPN VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this addon is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the development team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, the development team is available to help you.
Install the Kodi4Good Addon for Kodi v17 Krypton
First, we will start with the Krypton version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the home screen, open the Settings screen by clicking on the icon (it looks like a gear). Now, you will see several rows of icons. Look for the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add source heading.
- When you click on it, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://www.kodi4good.com/install and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name good or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on good, addon, and then plugin.video.kodi4good.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Access by going back to the Home screen > Video Add-ons > Kodi4Good.
Those are the steps you need to follow for the addon on the Krypton (v17) version. Now, we’ll show you the instructions for Jarvis.
Install the Kodi4Good Addon for Kodi v16 Jarvis
If you are using Jarvis, the instructions vary slightly but should be easy to follow.
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, go to the System heading. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://www.kodi4good.com/install and click Done.
- Now, label it good, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Choose good, addon, and then plugin.video.kodi4good.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Access the addon by going to Videos > Video Add-Ons > Kodi4Good from your home screen.
You are now ready to go with either version you choose.