Live Hub addon in several case is not working as we wish on our kodi device. It's make you confused when you install kodi addon and got some error notice. But how to fix Live Hub addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your Live Hub addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from Live Hub addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking Live Hub addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing Live Hub addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our Live Hub addon install guide bellow.
The Live hub addon is a great offering you’ll want to take a look at. As you might imagine, it focuses on IPTV. Since the shake-up, it is nice to still see them available. To get it, use our guide to help you download and install it.To make Live Hub Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Live Hub addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Live Hub is not an official addon. That means that you will want to refrain from asking the Kodi team questions on the official support forums. You can follow the development team on Facebook to ask questions and keep up with the latest updates.
How to Install Live Hub Add-on for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, click on the category that says Add-ons.
- Next, proceed to the settings. You can get there by clicking on the gear icon. In the category that says Add-ons, you’ll need to move the slider for Unknown sources to the On position if you have not previously. You’ll get a message warning you about doing that, so just click Yes.
- Now, navigate back to the home screen and click on the folder icon. The next screen is the File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and double click on Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Start by clicking on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- You will now be prompted to enter the web address.
- Enter exactly https://archive.org/download/repository.streamhub and hit the Done button.
- This media source needs a name. Enter Srepo and then click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen, and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an open box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Go ahead and click on Srepo, repository.streamhub.zip
- Wait a moment and you’ll see a message stating that the addon is enabled.
- Now, click on Install from repository and select StreamHub Repository.
- Now select Video addons, then Live Hub, and then Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Add-Ons > Video Add-ons > Stream Hub to launch the addon.
How to Install Live Hub Add-on for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter https://archive.org/download/repository.streamhub and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it Srepo and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick Srepo, repository.streamhub.zip
- In a moment, you will see a addon enabled notification message telling you it is ready.
- Next you will want to click on Install from repository.
- Choose the StreamHub Repository.
- Now select Video addons, Live Hub, and Install.
- Return home and go to Videos > Add-ons > Live Hub to access the addon.