LOL addon in few countries is not working correctly on our kodi TV box. It's become terrible situations when you install kodi addon and got some error warning. But how to fix LOL addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your LOL addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from LOL addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking LOL addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing LOL addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our LOL addon install guide bellow.
If you like a good comedy offering, you are sure to love the LOL addon. As crazy as everything is these days, it is nice to have a bit of levity. This addon will provide you with just that. To give it a shot, use our guide to help download and install it today.To make LOL Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the LOL addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this build is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the development team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, you can reach out to the development team.
Install LOL for Kodi v17 Krypton
First, we will start with the Leia version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://ukodi1.com/_repo/ and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name ukodi1 or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on ukodi1 then select repository.ukodix-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Now, select Install from repository > uKodi1 Repo > Video addon > LOL > Install.
- To access, go back to the home screen and choose select Add-ons > Video addons > LOL.
How to Install the LOL Addon for Kodi v16 Jarvis
If you are using Jarvis, the instructions vary slightly but should be easy to follow.
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, go to the System heading. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://ukodi1.com/_repo/ and click Done.
- Now, label it ukodi1 or whatever you like. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Choose ukodi1 and then repository.ukodix-x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the addon is enabled.
- Now, select Install from repository and then uKodi1 Repo > Video addon > LOL > Install.
- Access the addon by going to Videos > Video Add-Ons > LOL from your home screen.