Magic Dragon Addon addon at some zones location is not working as expected on our kodi player. It's become terrible situations when you install kodi addon and got some error report. But how to fix Magic Dragon Addon addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your Magic Dragon Addon addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from Magic Dragon Addon addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking Magic Dragon Addon addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing Magic Dragon Addon addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our Magic Dragon Addon addon install guide bellow.
For those that love great all-in-one addons, the Magic Dragon addon is the one for you. We have reviewed this addon before, and this is simply a renaming of an addon called the Dogs Bollocks. This one has some of everything from movies to tv, sports, music, and more. Clearly, the name drew more heat than expected. To give it a shot, use our guide to help you download and install it.To make Magic Dragon Addon Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Magic Dragon Addon addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
This addon is not officially supported by the XBMC / Kodi team. You will not want to post questions on their support forums. Instead, the development team will be able to help you with any questions you might have.
How to Install Magic Dragon for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, go to the System heading. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source, and then click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://mavericktv.net/mavrepo and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter Mav or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on Mav and then mavrepo.zip and wait for the notification message.
- Now, select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find MaverickTV Repo and click on it.
- Choose Video addons, and then Magic Dragon.
- Click the button that says Install, and wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Now highlight Video addons and select Magic Dragon to launch the addon.
How to Install Magic Dragon for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://mavericktv.net/mavrepo and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it Mav and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick Mav, maverickrepo.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the addon is enabled.
- Select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find MaverickTV Repo in this list and click on it. Now, choose the Video addons option, and click on Magic Dragon.
- You should now see the Add-on information box. There are several buttons you can click, but you want to click on the one that says Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > Magic Dragon to access the addon.