MetalliQ addon in some conditions is not working as expected on our kodi TV box. It's very annoying when you install kodi addon and got some error notification. But how to fix MetalliQ addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your MetalliQ addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from MetalliQ addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking MetalliQ addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing MetalliQ addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our MetalliQ addon install guide bellow.
The MetalliQ addon for Kodi is part of the Q’s repository. You will also find a number of other addons in the repo. Our guide includes steps for everything you need to run the addon. MetalliQ has several categories including movies, TV shows, music, live, and lists. You can also search for content. It uses Trakt and gives you a number of setup options.
MetalliQ Kodi is not an official addon so do not ask the XBMC / Kodi team questions about it on the support forums. Instead we suggest you reach out to the Kodi community with any requests. I think you will find that other Kodi users are normally happy to help you out.
To make MetalliQ Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the MetalliQ addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
How to Install MetalliQ Add-on for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Start by clicking on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- You will now be prompted to enter the web address.
- Enter exactly https://archive.org/download/OpenELEQ/ and hit the Done button.
- This media source needs a name. Enter OpenELEQ and then click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen, and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box with an arrow pointing inside. Go ahead and click on it. This is the addon browser screen. Select Install from zip file.
- Go ahead and click on OpenELEQ, repository.q.zip
- Wait a moment and you’ll see a message stating that the addon is enabled.
- Click on Install from repository.
- Choose Q’s Repository.
- Select Video addons, MetalliQ, and Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Add-Ons > MetalliQ to launch the addon.
How to Install MetalliQ Add-on for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter https://archive.org/download/OpenELEQ/ and click Done.
- We suggest you name the source OpenELEQ and click OK.
- Now go back to the home screen and click on System.
- Click the heading to the left that reads Add-ons.
- Select Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick OpenELEQ, repository.q.zip
- In a moment, you will see a addon enabled notification message telling you it is ready.
- Now you want to Install from repository.
- Select the Q’s Repository.
- Now select Video addons, MetalliQ, and Install.
- Return home and go to Videos > Add-ons > MetalliQ to access the addon.