Picasso addon in several case is not working as we wants on our kodi software. It's will be extra effort when you install kodi addon and got some error message. But how to fix Picasso addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your Picasso addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from Picasso addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking Picasso addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing Picasso addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our Picasso addon install guide bellow.
The Picasso addon is a mega offering that has something for the entire family. No matter what you are looking for from movies to adult content, you will find it in this one. It is refreshing to see addons like this after the shake-up. if you want to give it a shot, use our guide to help you download and install it.To make Picasso Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Picasso addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Before we get started, keep in mind that the Picasso addon is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is not supported by the Kodi team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website. Instead, you can reach out to the developer on Twitter with any questions.
How to Install the Picasso Add-on for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- Proceed to the Settings area. You can get there by clicking on the gear icon.
- Now, you will see several rows of icons. Look for the one that says File Manager, and click on Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Start by clicking on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- You will now be prompted to enter the web address.
- Enter exactly http://matsbuilds.uk/repo and hit the Done button.
- This media source needs a name. Enter goliath and then click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen, and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an open box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Go ahead and click on goliath and then repository.goliath.x.x.x.zip.
- Wait a moment and you’ll see a message stating that the addon is enabled.
- Now, select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find the Goliath Repo and click on it.
- Choose Video addons, and then Picasso.
- Click the button that says Install, and wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Add-Ons > Picasso to launch the addon.
How to Install the Picasso Add-on for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://matsbuilds.uk/repo and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it goliath and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick goliath and then repository.goliath.x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the addon is enabled.
- Select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find the Goliath Repo in this list and click on it. Now, choose the Video addons option, and click on Picasso.
- You should now see the Add-on information box. There are several buttons you can click, but you want to click on the one that says Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Videos > Add-ons > Picasso to access the addon.