Pokemon addon in several case is not working correctly on our kodi TV box. It's become terrible situations when you install kodi addon and got some error notification. But how to fix Pokemon addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your Pokemon addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from Pokemon addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking Pokemon addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing Pokemon addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our Pokemon addon install guide bellow.
Pokemon has been popular since it came out in 1996. 2016 marked the 20th anniversary of Pokemon, and the Pokemon Go augmented reality game for mobile devices reached over 100 million downloads in the first month. If you are reading this guide, you may want to re-watch the cartoon or find out the history. You can do both with the Pokemon Addon. Other media for Pokemon includes music, movies, and short films. The Brettus team has released the Pokemon addon to bring it all together. Whether you are seeing Pokemon for the first time or just going back to it, it’s great to have it in one place.To make Pokemon Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Pokemon addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Since the Brettus team offers support, don’t ask the Kodi team to help you. The Pokemon addon is not official, so don’t mention it on their websites. However, there are instructions in the addon should you need it. In this guide, we will show you how to download, install, and use the Pokemon addon.
How to Install the Pokemon Add-on for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://dimitrology.com/repo/ and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter dimi or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- This will bring up the addon browser. Select Install from zip file.
- Click on dimi and then Repository.Brettusrepo-x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Select Install from repository, and click Brettus Builds Repository > Pokemon > Install.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Now highlight Video addons and select Pokemon to launch the addon.
How to Install the Pokemon Add-on for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://dimitrology.com/repo/ and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it dimi and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick rm > Repository.Brettusrepo-x.x.zip.
- In a moment, you will see a addon enabled notification message telling you it is ready.
- Next you will want to click on Install from repository.
- Choose Brettus Builds Repository > Pokemon > Install
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > Pokemon to access the addon.