Series Addicts addon in several case is not working correctly on our kodi software. It's make you confused when you install kodi addon and got some error message. But how to fix Series Addicts addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your Series Addicts addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from Series Addicts addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking Series Addicts addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing Series Addicts addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our Series Addicts addon install guide bellow.
The Series Addicts addon for Kodi is part of the DandyMedia repo. You will also need the XUnityTalk repo to install the addon. Our guide includes steps for everything you need to run the addon. Series Addicts has several categories including latest episodes, new series, popular series, popular series, browse all, browse by genre, and search series.
Series Addicts Kodi is not an official addon so do not ask the XBMX / Kodi team questions about it on the support forums. Instead we suggest you reach out to the developer via Twitter with any requests and follow them to keep up with the latest updates.
To make Series Addicts Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Series Addicts addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
How to Install Series Addicts Add-on for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, click on the category that says Add-ons.
- Next, proceed to the settings. You can get there by clicking on the gear icon. In the category that says Add-ons, you’ll need to move the slider for Unknown sources to the On position if you have not previously. You’ll get a message warning you about doing that, so just click Yes.
- Now, navigate back to the home screen and click on the folder icon. The next screen is the File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and double click on Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Start by clicking on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- You will now be prompted to enter the web address.
- Enter exactly http://xunitytalk.me/xfinity and hit the Done button.
- This media source needs a name. Enter Xunity and then click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen, and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box with an arrow pointing inside. Go ahead and click on it. This is the addon browser screen. Select Install from zip file.
- Go ahead and click on Xunity, XUnityTalk_Repository.zip
- Wait a moment and you’ll see a message stating that the addon is enabled.
- Repeat the same steps to add the DandyMedia repo.
- The source is https://archive.org/download/repository.dandymedia/
- Name the source Dandymedia.
- Select Install from zip file and pick Dandymedia, repository.dandymedia.zip
- Click on Install from repository.
- Choose .XunityTalk Repository.
- Select Video addons, Openload Movies, and Install.
- Now, click on Install from repository and select Dandymedia Repository.
- Now select Video addons, then Series Addicts, and then Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Add-Ons > Series Addicts to launch the addon.
How to Install Series Addicts Add-on for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://xunitytalk.me/xfinity and click Done.
- We suggest you name the source Xunity and click OK.
- Now go back to the home screen and click on System.
- Click the heading to the left that reads Add-ons.
- Select Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick Xunity, XUnityTalk_Repository.zip
- Movie Echo actually requires two repos. We will now add the DandyMedia repo.
- Return to the home screen, hover over System, and select File Manager.
- Now click on Add source.
- Once again click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter https://archive.org/download/repository.dandymedia/ and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it Dandymedia and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick Dandymedia, repository.dandymedia.zip
- In a moment, you will see a addon enabled notification message telling you it is ready.
- Now you want to Install from repository.
- Select the .XunityTalk Repository.
- Click on Video addons, Openload Movies, and Install.
- Next you will want to click on Install from repository.
- Choose the Dandymedia Repository.
- Now select Video addons, Series Addicts, and Install.
- Return home and go to Videos > Add-ons > Series Addicts to access the addon.