Vader Streams addon in few countries is not working correctly on our kodi device. It's make you confused when you install kodi addon and got some error message. But how to fix Vader Streams addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your Vader Streams addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from Vader Streams addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking Vader Streams addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing Vader Streams addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our Vader Streams addon install guide bellow.
If you have been in the Kodi community for a while, you already know that sometimes finding a stream can be difficult. If it is the primary way you watch, that can get frustrating. However, there are choices available that may help stop that from happening. That’s why we are going to talk about the Vader Streams addon. This premium service is one you will have to sign up for, but it gives you access to more streams than normal. Additionally, they offer a great support team if you have any problems. To check this addon out today, please follow our guide.To make Vader Streams Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Vader Streams addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this addon is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the Vader Streams team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, the Vader Streams team is available to help you.
Install the Vader Streams Addon for Kodi v17 Krypton
First, we will start with the Krypton version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the home screen, double click on the folder icon. The next screen is the File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add source heading. Double click on that heading.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://vaders.tv/repo/ and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name Vader or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box with an arrow pointing inside. Go ahead and click on it. This is the addon browser screen. Select Install from zip file.
- Click on Vader, plugin.video.VADER, then select
- Wait for the notification message. If you get a failure message, go back to the file and select the script.speedtestnet folder. Then click on the file that says script.speedtestnet-x.x.x.zip and try the first file again. Keep in mind it can take a while for the Vader streams addon to install.
- Once the addon is done, enter your Username and Password.
- Access by going to Home screen > Add-ons > Vader Streams.
Those are the steps you need to follow for the addon on the Krypton (v17) version. Now, we’ll show you the instructions for Jarvis.
Install the Vader Streams Addon for Kodi v16 Jarvis
If you are using Jarvis, the instructions vary slightly but should be easy to follow.
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, go to the System heading, and you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, so click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://vaders.tv/repo/ and click Done.
- Now, label it Vader, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Choose Vader, plugin.video.VADER, then select
- Wait for the notification message. If you get a failure message, try to select the script.speedtestnet folder. Then click on the file that says script.speedtestnet-x.x.x.zip and try the first file again. The addon can take awhile to install.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Access the add on by going to Videos > Video Add-Ons > Vader Streams from your home screen.
You are now ready to go with either version you choose.