Widowmaker Builds Wizard addon in some conditions is not working properly on our kodi player. It's will be extra effort when you install kodi addon and got some error report. But how to fix Widowmaker Builds Wizard addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your Widowmaker Builds Wizard addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from Widowmaker Builds Wizard addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking Widowmaker Builds Wizard addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing Widowmaker Builds Wizard addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our Widowmaker Builds Wizard addon install guide bellow.
If you are a fan of builds, you will love the Widowmaker Builds Wizard. This one has a variety of builds including the Game Changer (149 MB), Derringer (173 MB), Smith Family (141 MB), Destroy (208 MB), Dragons (227 MB), Ghost, Fanriffic Mech, and Fanriffic Smith Gun Room. As you can see, all of these are great sizes. If you want to check this one out, use our guide to help you download and install it.To make Widowmaker Builds Wizard Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Widowmaker Builds Wizard addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this build is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the development team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, the development team is available to help you.
Install the Widowmaker Builds Wizard for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. Once you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://repo.mrandmrssmith.xyz and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name smith or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on smith and then select repository.mrandmrssmith-x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Now, select Install from repository and then Mr. and Mrs. Smith Repository.
- Click on Program Addons.
- Then select The Widowmaker and Install.
- Once installed, click on the Widowmaker Builds Wizard and choose the one you want to install.
- Close Kodi and Re-open it.