Betty’s Kitchen addon at some zones location is not working properly on our kodi TV box. It's will be extra effort when you install kodi addon and got some error report. But how to fix Betty’s Kitchen addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your Betty’s Kitchen addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from Betty’s Kitchen addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking Betty’s Kitchen addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing Betty’s Kitchen addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our Betty’s Kitchen addon install guide bellow.
If you love to cook, we suggest you check out the Betty’s Kitchen addon. It offers hours of great techniques from Betty in her Kitchen. It is one you won’t want to be without. To have a look, use our guide to help you download and install it.To make Betty’s Kitchen Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Betty’s Kitchen addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Betty’s Kitchen is not an official addon. That means that you will want to refrain from asking the Kodi team questions on the official support forums. Instead, the Betty’s Kitchen team will help you with all questions.
Install the Betty’s Kitchen Addon for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. Once you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Start by clicking on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- You will now be prompted to enter the web address.
- Enter exactly http://srp.nu/ and hit the Done button.
- This media source needs a name. Enter SuperRepo and then click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen, and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box with an arrow pointing inside. Go ahead and click on it. This is the addon browser screen. Select Install from zip file.
- Go ahead and click on SuperRepo > krypton > genres > food > superrepo.kodi.krypton.food-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait a moment and you’ll see a message stating that the addon is enabled.
- Now, click on Install from repository and select SuperRepo Genre Food [Krypton] [vx].
- Now select Video addons, Betty’s Kitchen, and then Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return to the Home Screen and go to Add-Ons > Video Addons > Betty’s Kitchen to launch the addon.
Install the Betty’s Kitchen Addon for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi.
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://srp.nu/ and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it SuperRepo and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick SuperRepo > jarvis > genres > food > superrepo.kodi.jarvis.food-x.x.x.zip.
- In a moment, you will see a addon enabled notification message telling you it is ready.
- Next you will want to click on Install from repository.
- Choose the SuperRepo Genre Food [Jarvis] [vx].
- Now select Videos > Video addons > Betty’s Kitchen, and Install.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > Betty’s Kitchen to access the addon.