Live Premiership addon in some conditions is not working as expected on our kodi software. It's very annoying when you install kodi addon and got some error notification. But how to fix Live Premiership addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your Live Premiership addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from Live Premiership addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking Live Premiership addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as ExpressVPN, we already testing Live Premiership addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our Live Premiership addon install guide bellow.
The Live Premiership Kodi addon will help you follow your favorite team and watch all the big matches this season. The addon is very detailed. It includes categories for monthly awards, Premier League stadiums, referee stats, club directories, Premiership table, Premier League Show, and Premier League Match Pack just to name a few. Live Premiership has a prerequisite. You will need to have SportsDevil installed to use the addon.
The XBMC/Kodi team does not support Live Premiership. Since the addon is not official, you will not want to post to their support forums. The author, Simtech, does not offer any contact information so you will need to rely on the Kodi community for help with this one.
To make Live Premiership Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use ExpressVPN because our team already testing the Live Premiership addon use ExpressVPN and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off ExpressVPN VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Install Live Premiership Add-on for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, click on the category that says Add-ons.
- Next, proceed to the settings. You can get there by clicking on the gear icon. In the category that says Add-ons, you’ll need to move the slider for Unknown sources to the On position if you have not previously. You’ll get a message warning you about doing that, so just click Yes.
- Now, navigate back to the home screen and click on the gear icon. Then on the next screen select File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and double click Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://simtech.net16.net and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter simtech or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- This will bring up the addon browser. Select Install from zip file.
- Click on Sim and then repository.simtech-x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Select Install from repository, and click SIMTECH REPO.
- Choose Video addons.
- Now, click on Live Premiership followed by the Install button.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Now highlight Video addons and select Live Premiership to launch the addon.
Install Live Premiership Add-on for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://simtech.net16.net and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it sim and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick simtech, repository.simtech-x.x.zip
- In a moment, you will see a addon enabled notification message telling you it is ready.
- Next you will want to click on Install from repository.
- Choose the SIMTECH REPO.
- Now select Video addons, Live Premiership, and Install.
- Return home and go to Videos > Add-ons > Live Premiership to access the addon.