Replays R Us addon sometimes is not working properly on our kodi device. It's will be extra effort when you install kodi addon and got some error notification. But how to fix Replays R Us addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your Replays R Us addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from Replays R Us addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking Replays R Us addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing Replays R Us addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our Replays R Us addon install guide bellow.
If you are a fan of sports replays, you will love the Replays R Us addon. Unlike others, this one does replays for multiple sports. Just about any sport that you can think of can be found here. We do not think any sports fan will want to be without this one. To take it for a spin, use our guide to help you download and install it.To make Replays R Us Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Replays R Us addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
This addon is not supported by the XBMC/Kodi team. Since the addon is not official, you will want to refrain from posting questions to the support forums. Instead, we suggest reaching out to the Kodi community for help if you have any issues.
How to Install Replays R Us for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the home screen, click on the Settings icon (it looks like a gear). On the next screen, you’ll see several rows of icons, so look for the one labeled File manager. When you see the list, scroll down and select the Add source heading.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Start by clicking on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- You will now be prompted to enter the web address.
- Enter exactly http://gen-tec.co/gentecwiz/ and hit the Done button.
- This media source needs a name. Enter Gentec and then click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen, and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Go ahead and click on Gentec, New repo for Gentec wizard, repository.GenTec-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait a moment and you’ll see a message stating that the addon is enabled.
- Now, click on Install from repository and select GenTec Repository.
- Now select Video addons, Replays R Us, and then Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Add-Ons > Video Add-ons > Replays R Us to launch the addon.
How to Install Replays R Us for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://gen-tec.co/gentecwiz/ and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it Gentec and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick Gentec, New repo for Gentec wizard, repository.GenTec-x.x.x.zip.
- In a moment, you will see an addon enabled notification message telling you it is ready.
- Next, you will want to click on Install from repository.
- Choose GenTec Repo.
- Now select Video addons, Replays R Us, and Install.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > Replays R Us to access the addon.