SportsAccess addon in some conditions is not working as we wish on our kodi device. It's become terrible situations when you install kodi addon and got some error notification. But how to fix SportsAccess addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your SportsAccess addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from SportsAccess addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking SportsAccess addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as ExpressVPN, we already testing SportsAccess addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our SportsAccess addon install guide bellow.
SportsAccess (SA) is a premium Kodi addon. What we mean it that you’ll need a paid account from sportsaccess.se to make use of the addon. The advantage of using SportsAccess is the premium sources. Sports fans will find that SA is a more reliable source for live events. Other premium Kodi addons include Easynews and Real Debrid.
SportsAccess is not an official addon. That means that you will want to refrain from asking the Kodi team questions on the official support forums. Instead you can log into sportsaccess.se to get answers and make requests for future channels.
To make SportsAccess Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use ExpressVPN because our team already testing the SportsAccess addon use ExpressVPN and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off ExpressVPN VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
How to Install SportsAccess Add-on for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, click on the category that says Add-ons.
- Next, proceed to the settings. You can get there by clicking on the gear icon. In the category that says Add-ons, you’ll need to move the slider for Unknown sources to the On position if you have not previously. You’ll get a message warning you about doing that, so just click Yes.
- Now, navigate back to the home screen and click on the folder icon. The next screen is the File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and double click on Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Start by clicking on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- You will now be prompted to enter the web address.
- Enter exactly http://repo.sportsaccess.se and hit the Done button.
- This media source needs a name. Enter SA and then click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen, and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box with an arrow pointing inside. Go ahead and click on it. This is the addon browser screen. Select Install from zip file.
- Go ahead and click on SA, repository.sportsaccess.zip
- Wait a moment and you’ll see a message stating that the addon is enabled.
- Now, click on Install from repository and select SportsAccess XBMC Addons.
- Now select Video addons, then SportsAccess, and then Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Add-Ons > SportsAccess to launch the addon.
How to Install SportsAccess Add-on for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://repo.sportsaccess.se and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it SA and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick SA, repository.sportsaccess.zip
- In a moment, you will see a addon enabled notification message telling you it is ready.
- Next you will want to click on Install from repository.
- Choose the SportsAccess XBMC Addons.
- Now select Video addons, SportsAccess, and Install.
- Return home and go to Videos > Add-ons > SportsAccess to access the addon.