Swa-DESI addon in some conditions is not working as we wants on our kodi player. It's very annoying when you install kodi addon and got some error warning. But how to fix Swa-DESI addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your Swa-DESI addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from Swa-DESI addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking Swa-DESI addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing Swa-DESI addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our Swa-DESI addon install guide bellow.
If you are a fan of movies and videos from the Indian region, you should check out the Swa-DESI addon. This one is nice because of the multiple languages it has to offer. It is one you won’t want to miss out on. Use our guide to help you download and install it today.To make Swa-DESI Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Swa-DESI addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Please keep in mind that this addon is not on the official Kodi addons list. In other words, please do not ask or post questions about it on the official forums. If you need help or support, please contact the development team. The should be able to help you with any questions.
How to Install Swa-DESI for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://noobsandnerds.com/portal/ and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter nan or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. When you see an open box icon in the upper left corner, select it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on nan > *REPOSITORY PORTAL > Aftershock Repo(x.x).zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Select Install from repository, and click Aftershock addons.
- Choose Video addons.
- Now, click on Swa-DESI followed by the Install button.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Now highlight Video addons and select Swa-DESI to launch the addon.
How to Install Swa-DESI for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://noobsandnerds.com/portal/ and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it nan and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick nan > *REPOSITORY PORTAL > Aftershock Repo(x.x).zip.
- In a moment, you will see a addon enabled notification message telling you it is ready.
- Next you will want to click on Install from repository.
- Choose the Aftershock addons.
- Now select Video addons > Swa-DESI > Install.
- Return home and go to Video > Video Add-ons > Swa-DESI to access the addon.