Wave TV addon sometimes is not working correctly on our kodi TV box. It's become terrible situations when you install kodi addon and got some error report. But how to fix Wave TV addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your Wave TV addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from Wave TV addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking Wave TV addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as ExpressVPN, we already testing Wave TV addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our Wave TV addon install guide bellow.
If you are looking for an IPTV service, look no further than the Wave TV addon. We like this one because it offers access to a variety of content. It is one you won’t want to be without. Use our guide to help you download and install it today.To make Wave TV Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use ExpressVPN because our team already testing the Wave TV addon use ExpressVPN and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off ExpressVPN VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this repo is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is not supported by the Kodi team. However, it is supported by the individual development team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. They will be available to help you for support.
How to Install Wave TV for Kodi v17 Krypton
First, we will start with the Krypton version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://wavemedia.x10.mx/repo/ and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter wavemedia or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- This will bring up the addon browser. Select Install from zip file.
- Click on wavemedia and then select repository.WaveTV-0.1.0.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Go to install from repository, choose WaveTv Repo > Video Add-ons > Wave TV, and click Install.
- To access, go to addons > video add-addons > Wave TV .
How to Install Wave TV for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi.
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://wavemedia.x10.mx/repo/ and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it wavemedia and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick wavemedia > repository.WaveTV-0.1.0.zip.
- In a moment, you will see a notification message telling you that the repo has been installed.
- Now, go to Install from repository > WaveTv Repo > Video Add-ons > Wave TV > Install.
- Wait for the notification message.
- to access, go to Videos > Video Add-ons > Wave TV.