What The Fork addon at some zones location is not working as we wish on our kodi player. It's will be extra effort when you install kodi addon and got some error notification. But how to fix What The Fork addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your What The Fork addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from What The Fork addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking What The Fork addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing What The Fork addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our What The Fork addon install guide bellow.
The What The Fork addon is a fork of the past popular Kodi offering, SALTS. It is great to see this one revived, because the previous version was one of the go-to addons. You’ll definitely want to add this one to your essential downloads list. Use our guide to help you download and install it today.To make What The Fork Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the What The Fork addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Please keep in mind that this addon is not on the official Kodi addons list. In other words, please do not ask or post questions about it on the official forums. If you need help or support, please contact the development team. The should be able to help you with any questions.
Install the What The Fork Add-on for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- Proceed to the Settings area. You can get there by clicking on the gear icon.
- Now, you will see several rows of icons. Look for the one that says File Manager, and click on Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Start by clicking on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- You will now be prompted to enter the web address.
- Enter exactly http://soullessbuilds.com/repo/ and hit the Done button.
- This media source needs a name. Enter soulless and then click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen, and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box with an arrow pointing inside. Go ahead and click on it. This is the addon browser screen. Select Install from zip file.
- Click on soulless and then repository.soulless-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait a moment and you’ll see a message stating that the addon is enabled.
- Now, click on Install from repository and select Soulless Repo.
- Now select Video addons, What The Fork, and then Install.
- Return home and go to Add-Ons > Video Add-ons > What The Fork to launch the addon.
Install the Revelation Add-on for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://soullessbuilds.com/repo/ and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it soulless and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick soulless and then repository.soulless-x.x.x.zip.
- In a moment, you will see a addon enabled notification message telling you it is ready.
- Next you will want to click on Install from repository.
- Choose the Soulless Repo.
- Now select Video addons > What The Fork > and Install.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > What The Fork to access the addon.