Adryanlist addon sometimes is not working as we wants on our kodi device. It's make you confused when you install kodi addon and got some error notice. But how to fix Adryanlist addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your Adryanlist addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from Adryanlist addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking Adryanlist addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as ExpressVPN, we already testing Adryanlist addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our Adryanlist addon install guide bellow.
Adryanlist is a great addon for Spanish speaking Kodi users. You can experience a wide assortment of channels in Spanish. We will use Ares Wizard to install Adryanlist. If you already have it skip forward in our guide. Otherwise start at the top and enjoy the Spanish content.
The Adryanlist addon is not an official Kodi app. In such you will not want to use the Kodi forum to ask questions about it. Instead you can reach out to the developer – adryan – on Twitter to as for assistance and keep up with the latest updates to the project.
To make Adryanlist Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use ExpressVPN because our team already testing the Adryanlist addon use ExpressVPN and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off ExpressVPN VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
How to Install Adryanlist Add-on for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. Once you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://repo.adryantv.xyz/ and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter adryan or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- This will bring up the addon browser. Select Install from zip file.
- Click on adryan and then plugin.video.adryanlist-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Now highlight Video addons and select AdryanList to launch the addon.
How to Install Adryanlist Add-on for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://repo.adryantv.xyz/ and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it adryan and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick adryan and then plugin.video.adryanlist-x.x.x.zip.
- In a moment, you will see an addon enabled notification message telling you it is ready.
- Return home and go to Videos > Add-ons > AdryanList to access the addon.