Amerikano Tuga addon in several case is not working properly on our kodi player. It's very annoying when you install kodi addon and got some error report. But how to fix Amerikano Tuga addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your Amerikano Tuga addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from Amerikano Tuga addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking Amerikano Tuga addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing Amerikano Tuga addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our Amerikano Tuga addon install guide bellow.
The Amerikano Tuga addon (or Americano Tuga to most of us) is an IPTV offering that is geared to Latin America. However, they do have channels for other groups as well. It is definitely one you will want to add to your essential addon list. To get it, use our guide to help you download and install it.To make Amerikano Tuga Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Amerikano Tuga addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
The Amerikano Tuga addon is not officially supported by the XBMC / Kodi team. You will not want to post questions to their support forums. Instead, you will want to contact them directly through social media. They will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Install the Amerikano Tuga Add-on for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side of the screen, you will see the Settings icon (the one that looks like a gear).
- There should be several rows of icons here, so you want to select File Manager. Click on it and when you see the list, scroll down and click Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://vipsecret.amerikanotuga.tech/VipSecrettv/ and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter atuga or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- This will bring up the addon browser. Select Install from zip file.
- Click on atuga and then repository.vipsecrettv.zip.
- At this point, you may get a notification message warning you about unknown sources. Simply move the slider to the right and try again.
- Wait for the notification message telling you that the teamtuga4ever Repository is enabled.
- Now, select Install from repository > .VipSecretREPO > Video addons > Amerikano Tuga > Install.
- Wait for the addon enabled message.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Now highlight Video addons and select Amerikano Tuga to launch the addon.
Install the Amerikano Tuga for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://vipsecret.amerikanotuga.tech/VipSecrettv/ and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it atuga and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick atuga > repository.vipsecrettv.zip.
- Wait for the notification message and then click on Install from repository. Select the .VipSecretREPO > Video addons > Amerikano Tuga.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > Amerikano Tuga to access the addon.