Channel PEAR addon for few situations is not working properly on our kodi software. It's will make you frustrating when you install kodi addon and got some error report. But how to fix Channel PEAR addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your Channel PEAR addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from Channel PEAR addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking Channel PEAR addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing Channel PEAR addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our Channel PEAR addon install guide bellow.
It appears that the Channel PEAR website is down. We’ll have to wait and see whether this is temporary or permanent. In the meantime you can follow podgodrepo on Twitter. The developer’s Twitter account is private so the follow will have to be manually approved. We will keep an eye out for updates on Channel PEAR.
Channel PEAR is not a supported Kodi addon. You will not want to mention it on the official Kodi forum. For now there is no way to receive assistance other than to ask via Twitter. In order to run the addon you will need the Fusion report installed. We’ll walk you through the process. If you already have Fusion then simply skip past that part of our guide.
To make Channel PEAR Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Channel PEAR addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Install Channel PEAR Add-on for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, click on the category that says Add-ons.
- Next, proceed to the settings. You can get there by clicking on the gear icon. In the category that says Add-ons, you’ll need to move the slider for Unknown sources to the On position if you have not previously. You’ll get a message warning you about doing that, so just click Yes.
- Now, navigate back to the home screen and click on the folder icon. The next screen is the File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and double click on Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Start by clicking on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- You will now be prompted to enter the web address.
- Enter exactly http://fusion.tvaddons.co and hit the Done button.
- This media source needs a name. Enter Fusion and then click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen, and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box with an arrow pointing inside. Go ahead and click on it. This is the addon browser screen. Select Install from zip file.
- Go ahead and click on Fusion, xbmc-repos, english, repository.podgod-x.x.zip
- Wait a moment and you’ll see a message stating that the addon is enabled.
- Now, click on Install from repository and select podgod repo.
- Now select Video addons, then Channel PEAR, and then Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Add-Ons > Channel PEAR to launch the addon.
Install Channel Pear Add-on for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://fusion.tvaddons.co and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it Fusion and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick Fusion, xbmc-repos, english, repository.podgod-x.x.zip
- In a moment, you will see a addon enabled notification message telling you it is ready.
- Next you will want to click on Install from repository.
- Choose the podgod repo.
- Now select Video addons, Channel PEAR, and Install.
- Return home and go to Videos > Add-ons > Channel PEAR to access the addon.