F4M Tester addon for few situations is not working as we wish on our kodi TV box. It's become terrible situations when you install kodi addon and got some error report. But how to fix F4M Tester addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your F4M Tester addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from F4M Tester addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking F4M Tester addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing F4M Tester addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our F4M Tester addon install guide bellow.
You will find that the F4M Tester is a prerequisite to a number of popular Kodi addons. Once you have F4M Tester installed you will appreciate it’s background functions but won’t actually much attention to it otherwise. The addon will help you play some of the best video content. You will still need additional addons to gain access to content but F4M is required to get the video streams to work properly.To make F4M Tester Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the F4M Tester addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
How to Install F4M Tester Add-on for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, click on the category that says Add-ons.
- Next, proceed to the settings. You can get there by clicking on the gear icon. In the category that says Add-ons, you’ll need to move the slider for Unknown sources to the On position if you have not previously. You’ll get a message warning you about doing that, so just click Yes.
- Now, navigate back to the home screen and click on the folder icon. The next screen is the File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and double click on Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Start by clicking on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- You will now be prompted to enter the web address.
- Enter exactly http://fusion.tvaddons.co and hit the Done button.
- This media source needs a name. Enter Fusion and then click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen, and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box with an arrow pointing inside. Go ahead and click on it. This is the addon browser screen. Select Install from zip file.
- Click on Fusion, kodi-repos, english, and repository.unofficialsportsdevil-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait a moment and you’ll see a message stating that the addon is enabled.
- This time, select the option that says Install from repository.
- Click on the Unofficial SportsDevil Repository.
- Now select Video addons, then f4mTester, and then Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Add-Ons > f4mTester to launch the addon.
How to Install F4M Tester Add-on for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter exactly http://fusion.tvaddons.co and hit the Done button.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it Fusion and hit the OK button.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- Select Fusion, kodi-repos, english, and repository.unofficialsportsdevil-x.x.x.zip.
- In a moment, you will see a addon enabled notification message telling you it is ready.
- Next you will want to click on Install from repository.
- Choose the Unofficial SportsDevil Repository.
- Now select Video addons, f4mTester, and Install.
- Return home and go to Videos > Add-ons > f4mTester to access the addon.