Future Music addon for few situations is not working properly on our kodi player. It's will make you frustrating when you install kodi addon and got some error notification. But how to fix Future Music addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your Future Music addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from Future Music addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking Future Music addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing Future Music addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our Future Music addon install guide bellow.
The Future Music addon is a great little offering. What it does is offer you playlists from youtube. As you may guess, the videos are about music, specifically, music production. If that is something you are interested in, you’ll want to check out this addon. You can use our guide to help you download and install it.To make Future Music Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Future Music addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this addon is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is not supported by the Kodi team. However, it is supported by the team at Evolve. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. The Evolve team is available to help you for support.
Install the Future Music Addon for Kodi v17 Krypton
First, we will start with the Krypton version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the home screen, double click on the folder icon. The next screen is the File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add source heading. Double click on that heading.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- You will now be prompted to enter the web address.
- Enter exactly http://slimsrepo.uk and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name slims repo or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen, and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box with an arrow pointing inside. Go ahead and click on it. This is the addon browser screen. Select Install from zip file.
- Click on slims repo, and then select repository.slimevolve-x.x.zip
- Wait for the notification message.
- Now, click on Install from repository.
- You’ll want to look for the addon that says Future Music.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Return home and go to Add-Ons > Videos > Future Music to launch the addon.
Those are the steps you need to follow for the addon on the Krypton (v17) version. Now, we’ll show you the instructions for Jarvis.
Install the Future Music Addon for Kodi v16 Jarvis
If you are using Jarvis, the instructions vary slightly but should be easy to follow.
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, go to the System heading, and you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, so click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://slimsrepo.uk, and click Done.
- Now, label it slims repo, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on addons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Choose slims repo and then repository.slimevolve-x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the repo is enabled.
- Now, go to Install from repository, and select Video Addons. Look for Future Music, and wait again for the notification.
- To use, return home and go to Videos > Video Add-Ons > Future Music.
You are now ready to go with either version you choose.