Grupo Mexico addon in few countries is not working properly on our kodi player. It's make you confused when you install kodi addon and got some error message. But how to fix Grupo Mexico addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your Grupo Mexico addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from Grupo Mexico addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking Grupo Mexico addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as ExpressVPN, we already testing Grupo Mexico addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our Grupo Mexico addon install guide bellow.
As you can guess, this addon is generated by a group from Mexico. It is in Spanish, but targeted specifically for Mexicans. If you like to watch Mexican TV and movies, you’ll need to check this one out. By reading our guide, you will find out how to download and install it.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this addon is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the Grupo Mexico team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, the Grupo Mexico team is available to help you for support.
To make Grupo Mexico Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use ExpressVPN because our team already testing the Grupo Mexico addon use ExpressVPN and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off ExpressVPN VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Install the Grupo Mexico Addon for Kodi v17 Krypton
First, we will start with the Krypton version of Kodi. Be aware you have to download the file located here.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From here select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box with an arrow pointing inside. Go ahead and click on it. This is the addon browser screen. Select Install from zip file.
- Click on the file we mentioned above, and it should be labeled plugin.video.GRUPO, MEXICO,ADDON,FREE x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To access, go to Add-ons > Videos > Grupo Mexico.
Those are the steps you need to follow for the addon on the Krypton (v17) version. Now, we’ll show you the instructions for Jarvis.
Install the Grupo Mexico Addon for Kodi v16 Jarvis
If you are using Jarvis, the instructions vary slightly but should be easy to follow. Be aware you have to download the file located here.
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From here, click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Choose the file that you downloaded earlier. It should be labeled plugin.video.GRUPO, MEXICO,ADDON,FREE x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the addon is enabled.
- Access the addon by going to Videos > Video Add-Ons > Grupo Mexico from your home screen.
You are now ready to go with either version you choose.