HockeyStreams addon in few countries is not working as expected on our kodi player. It's very annoying when you install kodi addon and got some error notice. But how to fix HockeyStreams addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your HockeyStreams addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from HockeyStreams addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking HockeyStreams addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing HockeyStreams addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our HockeyStreams addon install guide bellow.
If you are a a fan of hockey, you need the HockeyStreams addon. This great offering will allow you watch many different NHL games. Additionally, it has some hockey from the lower leagues as well. It is an absolute must for anyone that loves hockey. If you want to get it, you’ll want to use our guide to help you download and install it.To make HockeyStreams Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the HockeyStreams addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this addon is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the HockeySteams team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, the HockeySteams team is available to help you for support.
Install the HockeyStreams Addon for Kodi v17 Krypton
First, we will start with the Krypton version of Kodi. Be aware you have to download the file located here.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From here select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box with an arrow pointing inside. Go ahead and click on it. This is the addon browser screen. Select Install from zip file.
- Click on the file we mentioned above, and it should be labeled xbmc-hockey-streams-master.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To access, go to Add-ons > Videos > HockeySteams.
Those are the steps you need to follow for the addon on the Krypton (v17) version. Now, we’ll show you the instructions for Jarvis.
Install the HockeyStreams Addon for Kodi v16 Jarvis
If you are using Jarvis, the instructions vary slightly but should be easy to follow. Be aware you have to download the file located here.
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From here, click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Choose the file that you downloaded earlier. It should be labeled xbmc-hockey-streams-master.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the addon is enabled.
- Access the addon by going to Videos > Video Add-Ons > HockeySteams from your home screen.
You are now ready to go with either version you choose.