Huf Playlists addon in several case is not working properly on our kodi TV box. It's become terrible situations when you install kodi addon and got some error notification. But how to fix Huf Playlists addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your Huf Playlists addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from Huf Playlists addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking Huf Playlists addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as ExpressVPN, we already testing Huf Playlists addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our Huf Playlists addon install guide bellow.
Huf Playlists addon for Kodi is brought to us by the TV Addons team. You will find that it has a wide variety of content. When you launch the video addon it will give you a list of categories which include Fail Army, Huf’s Zone, movies, TV shows, and Vloggers.The Fail Army section has some hilarious videos with new content released each week. T get it, use our guide to help you download and install it.
The Huf Playlist addon is not official. That means that you can’t ask questions in the Kodi forum. You can check the addon information after installation. At the time of our guide it simply lists the author as Hufplaylists but the Twitter account no longer exists.
To make Huf Playlists Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use ExpressVPN because our team already testing the Huf Playlists addon use ExpressVPN and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off ExpressVPN VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
How to Install Huf Playlists Add-on for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, click on the category that says Add-ons.
- Next, proceed to the settings. You can get there by clicking on the gear icon. In the category that says Add-ons, you’ll need to move the slider for Unknown sources to the On position if you have not previously. You’ll get a message warning you about doing that, so just click Yes.
- Now, navigate back to the home screen and click on the gear icon. Then on the next screen select File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and double click Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://fusion.tvaddons.co and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter Fusion or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- This will bring up the addon browser. Select Install from zip file.
- Click on Fusion and then kodi-repos, english, Fusion, kodi-repos, english, repository.huf-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for the notification message.
- Select Install from repository, and click HUF.
- Choose Video addons.
- Now, click on HUF Playlists followed by the Install button.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Now highlight Video addons and select Huf Playlists to launch the addon.
How to Install Huf Playlists Add-on for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://fusion.tvaddons.co and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it Fusion and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick Fusion, kodi-repos, english, repository.huf-x.x.x.zip
- In a moment, you will see a addon enabled notification message telling you it is ready.
- Next you will want to click on Install from repository.
- Choose HUF.
- Now select Video addons, HUF Playlists, and Install.
- Return home and go to Videos > Add-ons > Huf Playlists to access the addon.