Live Premier League addon in few countries is not working as expected on our kodi software. It's will make you frustrating when you install kodi addon and got some error warning. But how to fix Live Premier League addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your Live Premier League addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from Live Premier League addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking Live Premier League addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing Live Premier League addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our Live Premier League addon install guide bellow.
For all of you fans of English football, you’ll really want to check out the Live Premier League addon. This one is great because it allows you to cheer on your favorite team. You won’t want to miss out on this one. To check this one out, use our guide to help you download and install it. Just make sure you have SportsDevil installed.To make Live Premier League Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Live Premier League addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this addon is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the development team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, the development team is available to help you.
How to Install Live Premier League for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://StreamAddons.com/repo and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter stream or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- This will bring up the addon browser. Select Install from zip file.
- Click on stream and then Repository.Streamaddons.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Select Install from repository, and click Stream Addons Repo > Simtech Repo > Install.
- Choose Install from repository > Simtech Repo > Video addons.
- Now, click on Live Premier League followed by the Install button.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Now highlight Video addons and select Live Premier League to launch the addon.
How to Install Live Premier League for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://StreamAddons.com/repo and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it stream and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick stream > Repository.Streamaddons.zip.
- In a moment, you will see a addon enabled notification message telling you it is ready.
- Next you will want to click on Install from repository.
- Choose Stream Addons Repo > Simtech Repo > Install.
- Select Install from repository > Simtech Repo > Video addons > Live Premier League, and Install.
- Return home and go to Videos > Add-ons > Live Premier League to access the addon.