Local News Cast Addon addon for few situations is not working as expected on our kodi player. It's will make you frustrating when you install kodi addon and got some error notification. But how to fix Local News Cast Addon addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your Local News Cast Addon addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from Local News Cast Addon addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking Local News Cast Addon addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing Local News Cast Addon addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our Local News Cast Addon addon install guide bellow.
If you are a cord cutter and are missing the news, the Local News Cast addon is for you. This one is great because it has newscasts from all over the US. You can’t go wrong with this one. If you want to give it a shot, use our guide to help you download and install it today.To make Local News Cast Addon Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Local News Cast Addon addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this addon is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the development team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, their team is available to help you.
Install the Local News Cast Add-on for Kodi v17 Krypton
First, we will start with the Krypton version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the home screen, click on the Settings icon (it looks like a gear). On the next screen, you’ll see an icon that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add source heading and choose it.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://jesusboxrepo.xyz/repo/ and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name jesusbox or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an open box at the top. Click on Install from zip file. Choose jesusbox, then select repository.jesusboxtv.zip.
- Wait for the notification that tells you the JesusBox Repository is enabled.
- Next, go to Install from Repository > JesusBox Repository > Local News Cast.
- Access by going to the home screen Add-ons > Video addons > Local News Cast.
Those are the steps you need to follow for the addon on the Krypton (v17) version. Now, we’ll show you the instructions for Jarvis.
Install the Local News Cast Add-on for Kodi v16 Jarvis
If you are using Jarvis, the instructions vary slightly but should be easy to follow.
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, go to the System heading, and you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, so click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://jesusboxrepo.xyz/repo/ and click Done.
- Now, label it jesusbox or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Choose jesusbox. Next, select the option that says repository.jesusboxtv.zip.
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification.
- Now, select Install from Repository, JesusBox Repository > Local News Cast.
- Again, wait for the addon enabled message
- Access the add on by going to Videos > Video Add-Ons > Local News Cast from your home screen.
You are now ready to go with either version you choose.