Motor 99 Addon addon in some regions is not working as expected on our kodi TV box. It's will make you frustrating when you install kodi addon and got some error warning. But how to fix Motor 99 Addon addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your Motor 99 Addon addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from Motor 99 Addon addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking Motor 99 Addon addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing Motor 99 Addon addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our Motor 99 Addon addon install guide bellow.
If you are a race fan, we have the perfect addon for you. The Motor 99 addon is great because it offers many different motorsports for you to enjoy. It is definitely one that no race fan will want to be without. To get it, use our guide to help you download and install it today.To make Motor 99 Addon Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Motor 99 Addon addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create addons for the platform. They are divided into two major groups. The ones located in the Official Kodi Addon Repository are official addons. All others are unofficial. This addon is in the second group. You are not allowed to talk about the group 2 addons on the official forums or websites. If you need help, you’ll want to contact the development team. They will be glad to assist you with any questions you have. Please note that we are using the Kodi v17 Krypton version of the program.
Install Motor 99 for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi and click on the Gear at the top left.
- You’ll now see several rows of icons. Choose File Manager.
- In the 2 sections you see here, select Add source on the left.
- When the Add Source box appears, click on the word that says <None>.
- Now, enter exactly http://jota-c.esy.es and click OK.
- Enter the name jota or whatever you want to call it, click OK, and OK again.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons.
- At the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from zip file and click on jota > Plugin Addons > plugin.Motor99-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the addon enabled message.
- To use, return to the home screen and select Add-ons > Video Add-ons > Motor 99.
How to Install Motor 99 for Kodi Jarvis (v16.x)
- Open Kodi. You will be on the home screen.
- Now, go to System > File Manager > Add Source.
- You should now see the Add source box pop up. Click on the field with the word <None>.
- Enter the address of http://jota-c.esy.es and click Done.
- In the name field, enter jota > Done > OK.
- Go back to the home screen and click on System > Add-ons > Install from zip file.
- Now, go to jota > Plugin Addons > plugin.Motor99-x.x.x.zip.
- In a moment, you will see a message stating the addon is installed.
- You are ready to enjoy the addon by returning to the home screen and selecting Videos > Video addons > Motor 99.