MovieAddictz addon for few situations is not working appropriately on our kodi player. It's make you confused when you install kodi addon and got some error warning. But how to fix MovieAddictz addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your MovieAddictz addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from MovieAddictz addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking MovieAddictz addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as ExpressVPN, we already testing MovieAddictz addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our MovieAddictz addon install guide bellow.
MovieAddictz is a new Kodi addon. It is part of the Dandymedia repository. In a moment we’ll walk you through installing both the repo and the addon. MovieAddictz includes several categories including popular this week, currently watching, recently added, new releases, IMDB top rated, movie by genre, search for a movie, trending TV, and search for a TV show.
You won’t likely need support for the MovieAdditctz addon, but if you do know that it is not officially supported by the XBMC/Kodi team. Instead you will want to reach out to the developer on Twitter with any questions and to keep up with the latest updates.
To make MovieAddictz Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use ExpressVPN because our team already testing the MovieAddictz addon use ExpressVPN and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off ExpressVPN VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
How to Install Movieaddictz Add-on for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, click on the category that says Add-ons.
- Next, proceed to the settings. You can get there by clicking on the gear icon. In the category that says Add-ons, you’ll need to move the slider for Unknown sources to the On position if you have not previously. You’ll get a message warning you about doing that, so just click Yes.
- Now, navigate back to the home screen and click on the folder icon. The next screen is the File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and double click on Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Start by clicking on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- You will now be prompted to enter the web address.
- Enter exactly https://archive.org/download/repository.dandymedia/ and hit the Done button.
- This media source needs a name. Enter Dandymedia and then click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen, and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box with an arrow pointing inside. Go ahead and click on it. This is the addon browser screen. Select Install from zip file.
- Go ahead and click on Dandymedia, repository.dandymedia.zip
- Wait a moment and you’ll see a message stating that the addon is enabled.
- Now, click on Install from repository and select Dandymedia Repository.
- Now select Video addons, then MovieAddictz, and then Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Add-Ons > MovieAddictz to launch the addon.
How to Install Movieaddictz Add-on for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter https://archive.org/download/repository.dandymedia/ and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it Dandymedia and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick Dandymedia, repository.dandymedia.zip
- In a moment, you will see a addon enabled notification message telling you it is ready.
- Next you will want to click on Install from repository.
- Choose the Dandymedia Repository.
- Now select Video addons, MovieAddictz, and Install.
- Return home and go to Videos > Add-ons > MovieAddictz to access the addon.