Supremacy addon in several case is not working as expected on our kodi player. It's will make you frustrating when you install kodi addon and got some error warning. But how to fix Supremacy addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your Supremacy addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from Supremacy addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking Supremacy addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing Supremacy addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our Supremacy addon install guide bellow.
The Supremacy addon is a nice mega offering that you’ll want to check out. Whether you want to watch IPTV, Kids programming, TV shows, movies, or more, you can find them all here. They have a really solid 4k and 3D section as well. You definitely will want to check this one out. Use our guide to help you download and install it.To make Supremacy Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Supremacy addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this addon is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the Supremacy team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, their team will be available to help you.
Install the Supremacy Add-on for Kodi v17 Krypton
First, we will start with the Krypton version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the home screen, click on the Settings icon (it looks like a gear). On the next screen, you’ll see an icon that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add source heading and choose it.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://supremacy.org.uk/zip/repo/ and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name supremacy or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an open box at the top. Choose Install from zip file > supremacy > repo > repository.supremacy-x.x > repository.supremacy-x.x.zip.
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification.
- Now, select Install from repository > supremacy > Video addons > supremacy > install.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Access by going to the home screen Add-ons > Video addons > Supremacy.
Those are the steps you need to follow for the addon on the Krypton (v17) version. Now, we’ll show you the instructions for Jarvis.
How to Install the Supremacy Add-on for Kodi v16 Jarvis
If you are using Jarvis, the instructions vary slightly but should be easy to follow.
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, go to the System heading, and you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, so click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://supremacy.org.uk/zip/repo/ and click Done.
- Now, label it supremacy, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Choose supremacy > repo > repository.supremacy-x.x > repository.supremacy-x.x.zip.
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification.
- Select Install from repository > supremacy > Video addons > supremacy > install.
- Access the add on by going to Videos > Add-Ons > Supremacy from your home screen.
You are now ready to go with either version you choose.