Torba addon in some regions is not working as expected on our kodi TV box. It's become terrible situations when you install kodi addon and got some error warning. But how to fix Torba addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your Torba addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from Torba addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking Torba addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing Torba addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our Torba addon install guide bellow.
The Torba addon is a nice TV and movie offering that you want to check out. What makes this one great is the many different ways you can search or browse for content. For some time, Torba has been known a good streaming source. You can even find evidence of it outside the community. To check this one out, use our guide to help you download and install it.To make Torba Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Torba addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this addon is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the Streamhub team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, the Streamhub team is available to help you.
Install the Torba Movie Addon for Kodi v17 Krypton
First, we will start with the Krypton version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter https://archive.org/download/repository.streamhub and click OK.
- Now label it streamhub or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on addons, and then the open box icon at the top.
- From here, click on Install from zip file.
- Choose streamhub and then repository.streamhub.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the repo is enabled.
- Now, choose Install from Repository > Streamhub Repository > Video Add-ons > Torba.
- Click Install, and wait for the notification message again.
- To use, go back to the home screen and click on Add-ons > Video Addons > Torba.
Those are the steps you need to follow for the addon on the Krypton (v17) version. Now, we’ll show you the instructions for Jarvis.
How to Install the Torba Movie Addon for Kodi v16 Jarvis
If you are using Jarvis, the instructions vary slightly but should be easy to follow.
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, go to the System heading, and you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, so click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter https://archive.org/download/repository.streamhub and click Done.
- Now, label it streamhub, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Choose streamhub. Next, select the option that says repository.streamhub.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Now, select Install from repository and then the Streamhub Repository.
- Select Video Addons, and then Torba.
- Wait for the addon notification message.
- Access the add on by going to Videos > Video Add-Ons > Torba from your home screen.
You are now ready to go with either version you choose.