Yify Release addon in some conditions is not working as we wish on our kodi TV box. It's become terrible situations when you install kodi addon and got some error report. But how to fix Yify Release addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your Yify Release addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from Yify Release addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking Yify Release addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing Yify Release addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our Yify Release addon install guide bellow.
If you feel that you can’t have too many movie addons, there is a great offering you should take a look at. The Yify Release addon has movies from all different genres. You can find them several ways, or just do a search from the beginning. If you want to get it, we can help you. Please use our guide to get it today.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this repo is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the Entertainment Repo team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, the Entertainment Repo team is available to help you for support.
To make Yify Release Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Yify Release addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Install the Yify Release Addon for Kodi v17 Krypton
First, we will start with the Krypton version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the home screen, double click on the folder icon. The next screen is the File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add source heading. Double click on that heading.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://fusion.tvaddons.co and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name fusion or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box with an arrow pointing inside. Go ahead and click on it. This is the addon browser screen. Select Install from zip file.
- Click on fusion and xbmc-repos. Next choose english then select Entertainmentrepobackup-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Next, choose Install from repository. Click the Entertainment Repo, and select the Yify Release addon, and then Install.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To access, go to the Home Screen > Add-ons > Videos > Yify Release.
Those are the steps you need to follow for the addon on the Krypton (v17) version. Now, we’ll show you the instructions for Jarvis.
Install the Yify Release for Kodi v16 Jarvis
If you are using Jarvis, the instructions vary slightly but should be easy to follow.
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, go to the System heading, and you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, so click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://fusion.tvaddons.co and click Done.
- Now, label it fusion, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Choose fusion and then xbmc-repos. Next, choose english then select the one that says Entertainmentrepobackup-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the addon is enabled.
- Now click on System, and select Install from repository. Choose the Entertainment Repo, and select Yify Release.
- Access the add on by going to Videos > Video Add-Ons > Yify Release from your home screen.
You are now ready to go with either version you choose.